Monday, July 9, 2012

Cookie Catastrophe

Dear Connor,

You asked me for a cookie.
I gave you a cookie.
You started whining for a second cookie before you'd even taken a bite out of the cookie I already gave you.
I told you to eat the cookie you had first.
You cried.
I explained to you that you already had a cookie in your hand and that you had to eat that one before I'd give you another one.
You cried harder.
And harder.
My patience wearing thin, I yelled at you to stop crying or I would not give you anymore cookies ever.
You stopped crying but whimpered while you ate your cookie.
You finished your cookie and started whining for another one.
I handed you a second cookie.
You shook your head, started crying and wouldn't take the cookie because you apparently didn't want it anymore.

Oh. My. GOD.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment