Thursday, April 19, 2018

15 Questions

Dear Connor,

For fun, I asked you a series of questions and these were your unedited responses:

What is something I say a lot?
Ignore her and eat your food.

What makes me happy?
When I listen. (SO TRUE.)

What makes me sad?
When I'm not nice to you.

How tall am I?
Like 2 or 3 feet. (That would make me shorter than you at this point!)

What is my favorite thing to do?
Read.

What is my favorite food?
Sushi.

What is my favorite drink?
Soda. (But I drink it like once a month!)

If I could go anywhere, where would I go?
Baltimore. (Ummm, not quite.)

How do I annoy you?
When you don't answer me.

What is my favorite TV show?
Jane the Virgin. (It is SO GOOD!)

What is my favorite music to listen to?
The girl with the thing, the weird thing on her face. (You meant Sia; when her songs play on my iPad, it shows the album cover where she has a strange pig-like nose.)

What is my job?
Magazine writer. (It was a lifetime ago.)

How old am I?
32. (Close enough.)

What is my favorite color?
Purple.

How much do you love me?
As big as the galaxy. (Ditto!)

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment