Friday, June 20, 2014

Birthday Message

Dear Connor,

Your good friend Hailey is having a birthday party tomorrow so we got a birthday card for her today. I asked you what you wanted me to write on the card and this is the message you dictated to me: 

"Dear Hailey, happy birthday! I love you. I hug you. I'm doing my learning kit now. I went to the Bahamas. Happy birthday! That's two happy birthdays. That's all I want to say."

Love it!

In other news, you read several words on your own today! We were working on an activity in the aforementioned learning kit (it has books, worksheets and other things that are meant to get you ready for kindergarten). I pointed to the words dog, frog, cat and pig and you were able to read all of them by yourself without any help from me! I am so proud of you! 

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment