Thursday, May 5, 2016

Your Body Is A Wonderland

Dear Connor,

Things you've said recently:

"My penis is big. It's big because it's made out of wood."

Me, after a particularly busy day: I'm sorry I didn't have time to play with you today.
You: Well, you should have thought about that before you had more kids.

You, after misreading a sign at the aquarium that said "Hippo Haven": I want to go to Hippo Heaven. I want to see what happens when hippos die.

You: Mommy, can I explore your body?
Me, shocked: Excuse me?!?
You: Can I go inside your body?
Me, so embarrassed because we are walking down a busy street and people can hear us: What?!
You: Can I go inside your mouth? Or your vagina?
Me, red from embarrassment at this point: Oh my god, Connor, stop talking! Why are you asking me these kinds of questions?? [light bulb goes off] Did you watch an episode of "The Magic School Bus" or something where they traveled into someone's body?
Connor: Yeah, they went inside Arnold's body.
Me, relieved: Ohhhhh.

You never cease to amuse me with the funny things that come out of your mouth!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment