Sunday, May 8, 2016

Two Days of Nothing

Dear Connor,

It was Mother's Day today and you were so sweet. For the past several days, you have been insisting that I get "two days of [doing] nothing" for Mother's Day and you followed through on that today and kept asking me what you could do for me. "What can I do that you normally do?" were your exact words and when you were out with Daddy earlier this morning, you told him, "Let's go home and cook dinner so Mommy doesn't have to!"

Thank you so much for spoiling me today with your awesome cards, the yummy cherry blossom mousse cake you and Daddy picked up for me from one of my favorite bakeries and for helping me Swiffer the second floor (even if it did take you painfully slow to finish). I loved my special day of "nothing!"


Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment