Friday, August 8, 2014

Rise and (Un)Shine

Dear Connor,

Know what's awesome? Sleeping in. Know what's not awesome? You coming into my bedroom this morning at 5:30 A-freaking-M, pulling my window shades up, blinding me with sunlight and shouting, "Mommy! It's morning time! Mr. Sun is out! It's time to wake up!" Uhhhggggghhh.

You put the cherry on top of our extra early morning when--while Daddy and I were getting dressed upstairs and you were supposed to be eating breakfast downstairs--you suddenly decided to put on your shoes and open the front door. It was a pretty serious incident because a) you're not supposed to open the front door by yourself and b) you set off the super-loud-screechy-wailing house alarm, which made me jump a foot in the air and most likely woke up our entire block. Uhhhggggghhh. 

Love,
(A very sleepy) Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment