Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Stranger Danger

Dear Connor,

You continue to amaze me with how loving and protective you are toward your little sister. At the playground today, I was holding Lila (who was afraid to walk on the wood chips on the ground) while you went off to play. After a few minutes, you ran back to us and asked so sweetly, "Can I play with my sister?" 

Later, Lila started babbling to a little boy who was near her. You immediately grabbed her face, turned her toward you and sternly told her, "Don't talk to him! He's a stranger!" 

Back at home, Lila wanted some of your food and when she couldn't reach it on the table, she bit you out of frustration. I scolded her and put her in timeout. You stood in front of her and yelled at her for biting you for a few minutes, but then you pulled her out of timeout, put your arms around her and said, "But I still love you, all right?"


I couldn't be prouder of you for being such an amazing big brother!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment