Sunday, September 29, 2013

Connor Quotes

Dear Connor,

Funny, sweet and cute things you said this month:

-While you were in the bathroom, I asked you if you were done pooping. You said, "When I'm done pooping, I'm done." Makes sense.

-I was out with you and MuiMui one afternoon when the stroller brake broke and wouldn't unlock. I couldn't get the stroller to move and when I told you this, you yelled at the stroller wheels, "Come on! You can do it!"

-While Lila was kneeling, you put your hand behind her and said, "I protect her."


-You were running around the playground at school and shouted to your teacher, "I'm going to marry you! I love you!" You also told her that you two are going to get married in a hospital. Given how accident-prone you are, that's a good location!

-We were cooking dinner together and while I was chopping the broccoli, you told me, "I like cooking with you. You my friend, Mommy."

-You were sitting at your table and started shouting, "I'm in my office! I'm making money! Who wants money? Mommy, I have money for you!"

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment