Thursday, September 5, 2013

Bag It

Dear Connor,

The good: Today was another accident-free day. I've been putting you on the potty every hour and if you have to go in between those hourly intervals, you tell me so that I can take you to the bathroom. Great job!

The bad: While I was in the bathroom, you and your sister were playing in her room and I heard you laughing hysterically. What's so funny?, I thought. I wonder what game they're playing. It's so nice that they're having fun together. My state of amusement was shattered, however, as soon as I walked into your sister's room and saw that you had put the plastic bag for your sister's blocks over her head. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!! Lila was fine--albeit looking out of the clear plastic bag with a confused expression on her face ("Um, hey, what's going on here?")--but I nearly had a heart attack. Note to self: It is NOT yet safe to leave you and your baby sister alone in a room together. Yeesh.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment