Sunday, August 25, 2013

New Shoes

Dear Connor,

Funny things you did this past week:

-You and I were eating toasted cheese sandwiches for lunch when someone rang our doorbell. I went to answer the door and when I came back to the table, I discovered that you had pulled apart my sandwich, eaten all of the cheese and left the chewed-up pieces of bread on my plate. Um, thanks.

-When I asked you if you wanted to go to the bookstore to get a book, you replied, "Yeah! The biggest book in da whole world! The biggest book I ever seen that!"

-Your sister has recently started sitting up on her own, so I get excited and cheer for her when it happens. You want in on this action, so sometimes when I'm cheering for your sister, you plop down on the floor, sit straight up and say, "I'm sitting up, too!"

-When I give Mochi a treat, I tell him, "Sit! Paw!" And you want in on this action, too. When I diced an apple for you, you knelt down in front of me and said, "Say 'paw' to me!" I said it and you raised your left hand up in the air and waited for me to put a piece of apple in your mouth. After I did, you walked around on your hands and feet like a dog. True story!

We went over to your cousin Madison's house today and you and Madison were playing in her room when you suddenly emerged wearing a seriously hot pair of heels:


I love it!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment