Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I Heart Mom

Dear Connor,

I have loved you ever since I found out that you were growing in my belly and one of the most rewarding things about being your mom is knowing that you love me, too. You are too young right now to actually say, "I love you" but you express it in so many other cute ways. You smile and run over to me when you see me. You like to hold my hand. You wrap your arms around my neck and pull me in close to hug me. You give me sweet little kisses all the time. You cry when I leave the house. You love me . . . and you don't seem to want to share me! When you see Daddy and me hugging, you squeeze in between our legs and try to push Daddy away from me. And when Daddy put his arms around me the other night, you shouted, "No! Mine!" I guess Daddy has some competition now! 

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment