Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Unsolved Mystery

Dear Connor,

There are a few things in this world that I will never understand:

1) Quantum physics
2) What your dad does for a living. I know he is a financial analyst and that he deals with commercial real estate but every time Daddy tries to explain anything beyond that, my eyes glaze over and my mind begins to wander. 
3) How you manage to get bits of food inside your diaper. Every day, you wear a shirt, pants, a onesie and a diaper. And every once in awhile, I will open your diaper and find a rogue Cheerio or blueberry or grape. How does that happen? How does the grape go from your hand and through your shirt, pants, onesie and diaper?!?! Does it have something to do with quantum physics?

We may never know.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment