Thursday, April 9, 2015

Spilled Secret

Dear Connor,

Funny things you said this week:

-You saw one of my bras and yelled out, "Mommy, I see your boobie cover!"

-After you finished peeing yesterday morning, you said to me, "Whoa, look at how big my penis is. Mommy, did you know that when you think about something cute, your penis gets longer?" What the what?! What are you talking about?? Aren't you a decade too young to be knowing about that already?? And what kind of "cute" things are you thinking about when you're a 4-year-old?!?!

-You whispered to Daddy this morning, "Mommy hid the birthday cards that we made for you." When I heard you say that, I said to you, "Connor! That was supposed to be a secret!" You responded, "I know. That's why I whispered it to Daddy!"

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment