Monday, December 30, 2013

Great Wolf Lodge

Dear Connor,

We spent a couple days at Great Wolf Lodge last week and you and MuiMui had so much fun! Here are some highlights from our vacation at the indoor water park:

-Your section of our hotel room was designed to look like a camping tent, which was pretty cool, plus it had a bunk bed and your own TV!


-They had kid-sized water slides that you absolutely LOVED. The look of pure glee on your face every time you rode down one--I'd never seen you so happy!


-Lila was too small to go on the water slides but her face lit up just as much as yours while she played with the small shooting fountains of water all over the water park.

-In the pool, you liked putting your arms around my neck and "swimming" on my back. You said I looked like a mermaid :)

-This wasn't exactly a highlight, but I learned an important lesson: Contrary to what I thought, swim diapers do NOT hold in pee. We were waiting for our lunch and MuiMui was sitting in my lap in her bathing suit and swim diaper when I felt a gush of warm liquid streaming down my legs. Ew ew ew ew ew.

-There is an outlet mall near Great Wolf and Mommy had a great time in the Coach store!

-You had such a blast playing in the water park on our first day and were subsequently so tired afterward that you totally passed out at dinner and fell asleep right in our restaurant booth.


Ha! Definitely a sign of a good trip!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment