Thursday, December 19, 2013

December Quotes

Dear Connor,

Here's this month's edition of cute and funny Connor quotes:

"I'm thankful for my mom. She gives me snacks that make me big and strong." -- You made a Thanksgiving project at school and this is what you told your teacher to write on it.

"Are you going to tell Mommy?" -- You went to the bathroom at school and while you were in there, you decided to empty the paper towel dispenser and put *all* of the towels in the toilet. When your teacher saw what you had done and reprimanded you, this was the first thing you asked her.

"Did you miss GuhGaw? [switching to a high-pitched voice to impersonate your sister] Yes, I did, MuiMui said." -- You said this to Lila after you had come home from school. So funny!

While watching The Pioneer Woman and seeing the amazing brownie bites she was making:
You: Can I go to her house?
Me: No, she lives far away.
You: Can we drive to her there?
Me: I don't know where she lives.
You: Can I go through the TV?

"Mommy, I can't see my eyes!" -- You kept trying to by rolling your eyes up into your head and were genuinely distressed that you couldn't see your own eyeballs.

"You're the cutest baby ever" -- You said this to MuiMui while hugging her and it was the cutest thing ever!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment