Sunday, October 21, 2012

Big Appetite

Dear Connor,

You are only 2 years old but you are already developing the insatiable appetite of a teenage boy. Last week, you ate an entire bowl of oatmeal for breakfast and then ate most of my bowl of cereal, too. The other day, you finished a big portion of stir-fried pork and eggplant with rice and then polished off a lot of pork and eggplant from Daddy's plate. We went out to brunch today and you had scrambled eggs, sausage and toast. I actually ordered an adult-sized portion for you (there was no kids' menu) and you ate almost half of it. After awhile, I thought you were full and turned my attention to Uncle Thien but you kept tugging on my arm. Apparently, you weren't full and I wasn't feeding you fast enough because instead of waiting for me to give you some more food, you suddenly reached over my arm, grabbed a huge fistful of scrambled egg from my plate and shoved it into your mouth. Geez. 

Love,
Mom 

No comments:

Post a Comment