Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Fall Out Boy

Dear Connor,

You run all around the house now and while I love to hear the pitter patter of your little feet, I most certainly do not love it when you suddenly trip, fall on the floor and bump your head. And you seem to bump your head ALL of the time. If it's not from tripping when you run, it's from walking into the fridge door when I have it open. Or trying to climb onto the couch and slipping off. Or attempting to squeeze under the baby gate at the bottom of the stairs and then getting your head stuck under the gate (um, if you stopped throwing your toys through the gate, then you wouldn't have to try to squeeze under the gate to get them). 

There's a saying that you have to fall in order to stand up. It's true but I'm seriously considering wrapping you in bubble wrap to make your falls, bumps and bruises a little easier on you--and my nerves.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment