Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Three Outs

Dear Connor,

If you were to list, in order, the people who call me the most, it would go:

1. Daddy
2. PoiPoi
3. GongGong
4. Your school nurse

Seriously! The nurse seems to call me every other week. You have either crashed into someone on the playground, started having a coughing fit, complained of a headache, developed some weird rash after eating a cupcake (true story) . . . The reason for today's call was the first example I listed (which is also the most common reason your nurse calls me). You were running around the playground during recess and bumped heads with another kid. Like I said, that has happened many times before and like those times, you were fine but today, the collision knocked out your loose tooth! You have officially lost three baby teeth!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment