Monday, September 19, 2016

On the Loose

Dear Connor,

You have your first loose tooth! Several of your friends who are the same age started losing teeth last year and I had been wondering why you hadn't lost any yet, but you are finally nearing that milestone! You told Daddy yesterday all nonchalantly, "Did you know my tooth is loose?" It's the one in the middle of the bottom row and it's the first tooth that grew in when you were a baby--so it makes sense that it's also the first one to go. When we push it, it wiggles a lot! And when I first felt your tooth move, I was surprised . . . and then sad. It's been hard enough for me to wrap my mind around the fact that you are currently 6 years old and a first grader, and now you are losing your baby teeth, too! I can't believe how big you are!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment