Monday, November 16, 2015

The Tale of Two Connors

Dear Connor,

This morning, I was trying to make an appointment with a pediatric urologist for you (sadly, you are still consistently wetting the bed at night) and there was some confusion. I gave the receptionist your information (name, birth date, insurance) and she kept insisting that we have Oxford health insurance when we don't. She said you were in the system as having Oxford and I said that was impossible because you've never been covered by Oxford and you couldn't be in the system because I had never called the urologist before. Eventually, we discovered that there is another Connor Chan in the system with the exact same birthday as you! Wha?? I wonder where he was born, what he looks like, what kind of kid he is. How cool if the two of you met someday!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment