Thursday, March 5, 2015

No To Chocolate

Dear Connor,

You are a serious chocoholic. You love all things chocolate and would eat a brick if it was covered in chocolate, which is why I am extremely proud of what you did this afternoon. Your classmate Sophia's grandmother picks her up after school and always brings a small bag of chocolates to share with Sophia and her friends. Her grandmother offered you a piece of chocolate today and you told her, "My mommy said I shouldn't eat chocolate because it's not healthy. I have to listen to my mommy." I am so very impressed with your self-restraint, especially since all of the other kids were eating their chocolates. And I hope that you will show the same restraint ten years from now when/if someone offers you drugs or alcohol.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment