Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Accident-Prone Much?

Dear Connor,

Last Thursday, your school nurse called me to tell me that a kid in your class had been playing around on the floor and kicked you in the head. 

Last Friday, your school nurse called me to tell me that you ran into a wall and hit your head. 

Today, your school nurse called me AGAIN to tell me that you had put your hand in the stack of cots in your classroom and gotten your arm stuck so hard that your teachers had to help you get it out. Once they did, they could see that it was red and a little bruised. 

All three times, the nurse assured me that you were fine after he iced the injuries but seriously, kid! I guess I have to stop joking about sending you out every day in a helmet, bubble wrap and Styrofoam shoes and actually start doing it!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment