Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Lots of Questions

Dear Connor,

Here are a few of your favorite things right now: big bear hugs, playing with MuiMui, chocolate, reading, working on puzzles, taking walks, riding your scooter, blowing bubbles and asking questions! Man, you ask so many questions about everything all of the time! It's great and I love that you are so curious, but sometimes I have no idea how to answer your queries. The other day, we were looking at pictures of Daddy and me on our wedding day and you asked me where you were.

You: Where was I?
Me: You weren't born yet.
You: Was I in your stomach?
Me: No. You didn't exist then.
You: Then where was I?
Me: Um, you just weren't . . . here.
You: [blank stare]

I'm sorry I couldn't give you a better answer!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment