Saturday, March 9, 2013

Brotherly Love

Dear Connor,

I love how sweet you are toward your little sister. The other day, she was in her crib and started fussing. You ran into her room, reached through the crib slats to pat her tummy and said, "Don't cry, MuiMui. How about some music?" as you turned on her music box for her. Another time, she sneezed and shot a little booger out of her nose. You immediately grabbed a box of tissues, threw them at her and shouted, "MuiMui, tissue!" (I was luckily close enough to intercept the throw--sweetie, I know you were trying to help but you can't throw things, especially boxes with pointy edges, at your sister! We talked about this!).

Today, I let you hold MuiMui in your lap (you tried to get me to let go of her so that you could hold her on your own but yeah, not yet!) and you looked soooo happy holding her. You smiled this cheesy grin, gazed lovingly down at MuiMui and then whispered softly to her, "I love you, MuiMui." Mommy almost melted into a puddle right onto the floor :)




Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment