Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Things You Did Today

Dear Connor,

Here are a few things you did today:

-You stood up on your own! Before, you had to use something (the couch, the playpen gate, my leg) to pull yourself up to standing. Today, you were sitting on your play mat and I watched you go from sitting to squatting to standing without any assistance. Yay! 
-You put your hands on my cheeks, pulled my face toward yours and gave me a kiss. You're such a sweetie pie!
-I handed you the empty sandwich bag your snack sticks were in and you played with the bag for half an hour. I've never seen you play with any of your actual toys for that long.
-When you wouldn't eat your ground turkey and apples (you still hate eating turkey no matter what I try to hide it in), I frowned and hung my head to signify that I was sad. You patted me on the head the way I pat your head when you are sad. 
-You tipped your toy refrigerator on its side, opened the door and sat in it, as if you were trying to chill your butt cheeks.
-When I was sitting on the couch, you toddled over to me and laid your head in my lap. *melt!*

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment